Animate scrolling a div without seeing scroll bars

  • php08691
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      So far I've only been able to animate the scrolling of a tall div by
      setting the div's overflow property to auto which causes scrollbars to
      appear on the div. I'd like to be able to click a link and have the
      page scroll to a bookmark target but not have the scrollbars show up.
      Is there a way to do this?