TabView

  • umeshawasthi_80
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi All,

      I am new to YUI and have just started my leraning path for it.i am
      learning about TabView and able to create it successfuly,but i want a
      slight modification in it.

      what i want is to show some text fields and some others HTML/YUI
      component in one of the Tab field when the user click on the tab but
      unable to figure it out how to do it.

      In order to explain it more i want to use these Tabes to show certain
      information to the user and aslo provide user the facility to
      edit/update the information so i want the information to be displayed
      in certain html component inside this TabView when the user click on
      this tab.

      can anybody show me the pointer how to do this??

      thanks in advance
      umesh