A heads up: Broken links on Paginator page

  • aichcon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/paginator/

      Under 'Common UI Component Configurations', when I click on any of the
      options in the component configuration list (such as pageLinks,
      rowsPerPageOptions), I get a 404. I would love to see those.

      Thanks for building such a great platform.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/module_paginator.html

        aichcon wrote:
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/paginator/
        >
        > Under 'Common UI Component Configurations', when I click on any of the
        > options in the component configuration list (such as pageLinks,
        > rowsPerPageOptions), I get a 404. I would love to see those.
        >
        > Thanks for building such a great platform.

      • Lucas Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "aichcon" <hbakkalbasi@...> wrote:

          > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/paginator/
          >
          > Under 'Common UI Component Configurations', when I click on any of the
          > options in the component configuration list (such as pageLinks,
          > rowsPerPageOptions), I get a 404. I would love to see those.
          >
          > Thanks for building such a great platform.

          Thanks for letting us know! /doc/ instead of /docs/ Oops!

          I've checked in a fix. It should roll to the site soon.

          Luke