DataTable/DataSource mysql example

  • michaeljnedell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi - I am a noob - sorry -

      I have this great conditional datatable going from a data.js source - but I need to hook it up
      to a mysql db - I have been reading a bit about Jason (is Jason the Halloween one or is that
      Michael Myers) and seem to understand that Json is the way we are formating the data from
      the db...

      I work best picking apart live examples and making them do what I want. Can anyone point
      me to a great live working example besides the yui main ones?

      Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
        This might help:

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/#phpjson

        (there are other resource in that page that might be useful)

        Satyam