Ajax + Menu's

  • gsmiroh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
      So I'm building a simple app with tabs attached to a dataSrc. Each tab
      will load it's content dynamically, and I'd like to have YUI
      widgets (more specifically menus) in the loaded content.
      Th problem is that I'm apparently unable to run javascript from the
      loaded content, so how can I initialize YUI widgets with this setup
      (since they rely on javascript calls to constructors)?
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        gsmiroh,

        We'll be publishing an article by Caridy Patiño Mayea on this subject Monday on YUIBlog (http://yuiblog.com/ ), so stay tuned for that.

        In the meantime, look at the dataLoaded events in the TabView API.  You can initialize your Menus once the data has been loaded from your data source.

        -Eric