Bug on Example - Showing, Hiding, and Reordering Columns

  • Daniel Dekel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      There's a bug on IE 7 (Win-XP) on the example:

      http:// developer.yahoo.com/ yui/ examples/ datatable/ dt_colshowhide_source. html

      Bug shows when pressing on the "Table Options" link and a Simple Dialog opens.
      Don't know if this is just a bug on the Example or a Dialog one.
      Other browser including IE6 works fine. Is it a known issue?

      DanielD

    • Todd Kloots

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
          Hi Todd,

          The info on the link you sent me fixed the problem.

          Thank you,

          DanielD