Re: Repro example

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2008
      > Frank,
      >
      > Unfortunately, relative or absolute positioning is required for
      > operations that reposition elements via their "top" and "left" style
      > properties (which is the underlying mechanism in animations of
      > position, drag and drop, and repositioning via setXY).

      Did you try the example I posted? In IE7 it's fine when I add the
      relative to the container div (that's exactly what I already do with a
      browser switch) but if I do the same in IE6, the div is not shown any
      more at all. No idea where it goes to, from the log it should be
      somewhere on the visible part of the page, but it's just not visible
      any more. MS-Magik. Any idea??