YUI Tabview - why does it centers automatically?

  • tomabroadtomabroad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      hi, im using tabview in a regulart html table (1column, 3 rows), the
      only 1. and 3rd row are fixed. the tabview sits in the 2nd row. my
      question / problem is the area of the tabview-conent grows as more
      text comes into the area, which is fine. but i alwya shave space to to
      top of the row, like a margin.

      it seems i cant get tabview to start at the tope left corner. it
      always centers vertically , and that with the default settings. any ideas?

      thx