  • Jeff Beeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
      In the example for panel-wait.html (under the Container examples) a graphic is used for the loading bar.  Is there a license attached to the graphic?  It's located at:
      http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/gr/gp/rel_interstitial_loading.gif

      // Jeff Beeman
    • Steven Hartland
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
        If it is how about these free ones:
        In the example for panel-wait.html (under the Container examples) a graphic is used for the loading bar.  Is there a license attached to the graphic?  It's located at:
        http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/gr/gp/rel_interstitial_loading.gif

        or return the E.mail to postmaster@....
      • Jeff Beeman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
          Ah, these are great - thanks, Steven!

          // Jeff Beeman

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
            I like the ones from this napyfab site, but I'm not sure that they're
            totally free... the only license reference I found on the site
            mentioned they're licensed under creative commons, barring them for
            use in a commercial application.

            Or do you happen to know if this doesn't apply for the loading graphics?

            Thanks,
            Justin

            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Hartland" <killing@...>
            wrote:

            > If it is how about these free ones:
            > http://www.napyfab.com/ajax-indicators/

            and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
            misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
            printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in
            it.

            > In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
            please telephone +44 845 868 1337