Multiple Autocompletes in one page

  • CP
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm working on a design that incorporates multiple auto-completes (not
      quite the combo boxes but similar) in a single page. Because the
      option lists are generally short, I'm using the local array instead of
      a server call with each one. I have a plain HTML version of this
      working at the moment but should I be concerned about having 8 of
      these instances on a single page? I haven't noticed a performance
      impact, but wasn't sure if there are any recommended guidelines on the
      topic.

      Regards,
      Cara
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        I'm unaware of any issues having multiple instances on a page, but
        do keep us posted if you see anything out of the ordinary.

        Thanks!
        Jenny