Yahoo tree widget

  • hellalax
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Is there a method exposed to bold a specific child's text? I want to
      signal to the user, not only the parent they are in
      (tmpNode.expand()), but which child they have linked to. When I'm

      var myobj = {label: "<b>Pregnancy - Overview</b>",
      href:"http://www.domain.com/pregnancy/overview"};

      Notice that I'm simply adding <b> tags to get the text to bold. This
      works, but I thought there might be a method exposed to change the
      existing child's text.

      Thanks for any insight.