YAHOO.widget.MenuBar label, wrapping text possible?

  • ericnk321
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Is there a way to wrap the text of the menu bar menu labels? I'm
      attempting to increase the font size without causing the menubar to
      increase the number of rows that the menus are displayed on. Some of
      the top level menu labels are two words. If I could get the text to
      wrap on the space between the words, I would be able to increase the
      font size and still maintain only one menu row. I've been able to get
      the submenu items to wrap their text by removing the CSS "white-space:
      nowrap;" item from the .yuimenubaritemlabel class in the menu.css file,
      but I haven't figured out how to get the top level menubar labels to do
      the same. I've read through the API and example docs on this widget
      without success. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Eric