Is that possible to show images in a DataTable?

  • kpshah4
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
      Hi, I have an ASP:Repeater control on my page having .gif images in
      its one of the column. Now I want to convert that repeater to YUI
      DataTable.

      So I am thinking if it possible to show .gif pictures/images in YUI
      DataTable. I haven't seen any example of DataTable having images in a
      DataTable so I was curious to know that whether it is possible.

      If it is possible, then please give me any kind of short example or
      any hint so I can also display images in my YUI DataTable.

      Thanks.
    • winfirst1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
        Yes, it is possible. Look at Satyam's examples -

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.5.0/assortedControls.html