Re: [ydn-javascript] scroll speed on menubutton

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      From the Menu landing page:

      The scroll speed can be customized by modifying the "scrollincrement"
      configuration property.

      For example:

      var onSelRegion = new YAHOO.widget.Button({
      type: "menu",
      label: "Select State",
      name: "selRegion",
      menu: aSelRegion,
      container: "dSelRegion"
      });

      onSelRegion.on("appendTo", function () {

      this.getMenu().cfg.setProperty("scrollincrement", [YOUR VALUE HERE]);

      });" configuration property."

      - Todd