Re: problem w/a dyn-div script......

  • fdr58
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2008
      please.. where is the code that determines WHERE on the page the div
      appears?
      (I have this working fine in my test example, but when transfer to
      our website at work I can't drag the div..)

      thank you..

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Satyen Desai" <sdesai@...>

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v260/examples/container/panelClean.html