Tooltip autodismiss issue

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      I'm using the YUI tooltips within a datatable and when certain rows
      are clicked the tooltips are destroyed. The problem is that the
      tooltips being destroyed are visible when the code to destroy them is
      executed and thus I am getting a javascript error when the autodismiss
      tries to execute 5 seconds later because the object isn't there
      anymore. Does anyone know a good way of getting around this issue?