Re: How to do DataTable without caption block

  • Chris Curran
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      > So with sCaption == null (the default), it won't even create an empty
      > caption element.

      Ha! OK, I figured it out. I have a "standard" table setup function.
      One of it's parms is the caption. In this particular case I'm calling
      that setup func with a caption of "" (empty string). I changed my
      setup func to test caption before setting it:

      if (caption != "")
      obj.set("caption", caption);

      and now all is fine.

      Thanks boss.