Re: [ydn-javascript] Data limit for Pagination and/or DataTable

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
      The DataTable has no built in limit. If the server takes too long to
      assemble the reply and the browser assumes the communication timed out,
      it might take it as an empty response. Try increasing the timeout for
      the connection and see if that's it:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.XHRDataSource.html#property_connTimeout

      Satyam