Re: Image Loader not working in IE6/iPhone for me

  • matt_mlinac
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hi Daryl

      Instead of calling post_load_images() in this manner:

      Use YUI's Event to add the function to page load, or else call teh
      function directly from your HTML.

      So either:
      In darylbowden.js:
      YUI.util.Event.addListener(window, 'load', post_load_images);
      Or, in a <script> tag at the bottom of the page itself:
      post_load_images();

      Also, it appears that your 2 second time limit is not working.
      Changing the way you call your ImageLoader setup function will fix the
      time limit, and should resolve your problems in IE6 and the iPhone.

      -matt

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "darylbowden" <darylbowden@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm just fooling around trying to put some kind of portfolio site
      together for myself and I load
      > about 12 pictures (plus more in the future) when people click the
      portfolio tab of my home
      > page. I have it set so that the image group loads on click of that
      tab or after 2 seconds. It
      > works perfectly (and saves huge filesizes while loading) in
      IE7/FF/Safari/Opera, but fails in