Re: [ydn-javascript] Menu: How to add icons for MenuItems?

  • Venkat Sadasivam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008

      I read the following link, seems it is possible to add icon using style class, whereas I want to add inline image which should position in the 20px left free space of the menu item.
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#addingicons

      Because I am reading the menu items details and icon details from an XML file and forming the menubar accordingly.

      Regards,
      Venkat