Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable - Need to edit cell as edit in Excel.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      The disableBtns configuration settings for the cell editors allow you to
      turn off the Ok/Cancel buttons under the text box. Then, it is mostly a
      matter of setting some paddings and margins to zero so there is no frame
      around the input box. You can find which styles are those by using the
      inspect function of Firebug and even edit them to see how they look.

      The TextboxCellEditor (in 2.6) or its equivalent in previous versions do
      not set any specific width or height to the textbox. In 2.6 you might
      have to either redefine the renderForm method of TextboxCellEditor or
      create your own subclass and override the existing renderForm so as to
      set the width to match that of the underlying cell. If you don't mind
      its spilling out on the bottom right corner, then you don't need to
      concern yourself with that.

      Satyam