Dynamic Carousel

  • nap.lara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008

      I need to build a dynamic carousel where the content is fetched
      through AJAX. I know that it's possible in 2.6.0 with the new Carousel
      widget. But another requirement of mine is that I should be able to
      start in the middle of the list. For example, if I have 5 pages of
      pictures I should be able to start at page 3. I would then be able to
      click back or forward where the content is also fetched by AJAX. I
      know that in the new Carousel widget you can set the index where you
      start, but it seems like that's only possible if the content is
      already in the DOM or am I wrong? Is it possible to do this if it's
      all dynamically added? Thanks in advance.

      -nap