Inline Rich Text Editing

  • webpragmatist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hello! I am trying to use the RTE to accomplish inline text editing
      for an entire div element on a page.

      I have seen the inline editing function on Dav's blog http://blog.davglass.com/files/yui/editable/ but after looking at the
      code it seems the double clicked item is just changed to a one line
      <input> tag.

      Prior to checking out YUI I got the inline editing idea from http://www.nicedit.com/demos.php?demo=4

      The main issue with using the iframe is resizing (both horizontally
      and vertically) and also I would like for it to work seamlessly with
      the default stylesheet (that is used for the editable page).

      Thanks for everyone's hard work on this RTE YUI component!