Re: Edit lines connecting data points in line charts

  • tripp.bridges
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
      Please disregard the previous post. I thought I was responding to a
      question about ASTRA Charts. For YUI Charts, use the series styles are
      documented here:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/charts/#seriesstyles

      For example, if you wanted to change the color and line size for the
      quickstart example.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/charts/charts-quickstart.html

      You would change the seriesDef array to include the necessary styles:

      var seriesDef =
      [
      { displayName: "Rent", yField: "rent", style:{color:0xff0000,
      lineSize:2} },
      { displayName: "Utilities", yField: "utilities",
      style:{color:0x00ffff, lineSize:1} }
      ];

      Thanks,
      Tripp