Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable with non-standard data types (newbie q.)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      I've just tried modifying the "Progressive Enhancement" example putting
      an image tag into one of the fields, the account number, which is
      treated as a simple string, other fields are meant to be numeric or
      dates and have parsers and formatter, but not the account number one.
      So, I placed an image tag instead of an account number and it works
      nicely, after all, it is nothing but a string. This string contains
      some HTML but the DataTable really doesn't care. So, no, no parser nor
      formatter, just leave it alone and it will go through.

      Satyam