Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: TabView + lazy loading + js code within tabs

  • Olivier Ricordeau
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2008
      Caridy Patino a écrit :

      > Hey Olivier,
      >
      > Errors in 'datatable.js' are not related with the Dispatcher plugin.
      > The dispatcher just execute the scripts :-)

      Well, my columns were resizable before and it worked fine... But hey, I
      don't really mind having not resizable columns. I just wanted to report
      the problem to you...

      > In which browser/OS you see the error?

      Firefox 3.0.3 (up-to-date ff shipped with ubuntu) + firebug 1.2.1
      (latest version AFAIK) / Ubuntu hardy.

      --
      - *Olivier RICORDEAU* -
      olivier@...