Re: slider button -- new at this..........

  • Lucas Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3 4:33 PM
      Thanks for pointing out the typo! Fortunately, it is repeated
      throughout the code, so it doesn't impact the functionality. I'll get
      that taken care of.

      We find the syntax highlighting is helpful for readability of the
      examples, but we agree the line numbers in the selection are a
      nuisance. We are looking into other packages that will afford both
      highlighting and direct content copying for future documentation.
      Since the current technology does afford the "view plain" option,
      however, I admit it's not on top of the TODO list.

      Regarding your missing Slider Button, I would recommend working from
      the "clean" version of the example via the "View example in new
      window" link above the demo area. When the tutorial version of an
      example is proving difficult to translate to your implementation, this
      view is nice as it's just a bare bones page with *just* the working
      example. Here you can view the page source and see exactly what is
      driving the demonstrated functionality. This might be a good starting
      point for your case.

      Hope this helps,
      Luke