Re: [ydn-javascript] newbie assistance needed please

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      How about starting to read the user guide? In the very second paragraph
      it also has some extra reading suggested if the user guide itself is not
      enough, one of them titled "getting started", suggestive isn't it?
      Plus the couple of dozen examples on the right hand column.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/

      Satyam