Off Topic request HTML email

  • dreamworker22000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I was asked to do some specific alterations to an HTML formatted email
      today and thought sure something simple for a change be nice - sigh -
      I should have known better. evidently yahoo mail and MS mail etc...
      have all the same issues as FF, IE, safari blah blah... the formatting
      that gets displayed in YAHOO mail shows up differently than MS mail etc..

      I'm not asking for a resolution here, rather, hopefully a pointer in
      right direction to look for a resolution, on a web page I can
      determine browser type and make adjustments, but I suspect a not so
      easy to resolve what email client is receiving msg and alter accordingly.

      Normally I'd probably write this off with a reply to client that said
      sorry no easy way to resolve - but this one is drop dead gorgeous (as
      in makes Catherine Zeta Jones look like a 5) and I've always had a
      problem saying no to drop dead gorgeous women, so if someone would
      care to give me a pointer It would be much appreciated.

      OH and did I mention 2.6 is out WOOHOO!!!