API Documentation for older YUI versions

  • webbylechat
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008

      Is API Documentation for versions of YUI prior to 2.6 are available on
      the YUI site?
      If not, where can I download YUI 2.4.1, I am supporting an app that
      uses YUI 2.4.1 loaded from the Yahoo network, and don't have the API
      documentation.

      Thank you!

      --Mikael
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 09:16:42PM -0000, webbylechat wrote:
        > Is API Documentation for versions of YUI prior to 2.6 are available on
        > the YUI site? If not, where can I download YUI 2.4.1, I am supporting
        > an app that uses YUI 2.4.1 loaded from the Yahoo network, and don't
        > have the API documentation.

        Older releases (which include the API documentation) can be downloaded
        from SourceForge:

        https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=165715&package_id=195387

        -Adam