Re: Using two color picker in same page.

  • bretlevy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      You may want to look at this simple demo too:

      http://sandbox.bluelinkdemo.com/sandbox/colortest1.htm

      This example shows how to have multiple color "inputs" re-using the
      same color picker object. This may be what you're looking for.

      Note that I show the "color" in the textbox versus the hex value, but
      you can see how to change it to show the text value too (or in place
      of the color).

      ~~bret

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "anil_shrestha123"