Re: [ydn-javascript] Question about featured YUI websites...

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Nathan,

      Feel free to email me about your project (at miraglia at yahoo dash inc dot com).

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Sep 30, 2008, at 4:22 PM, Nathan Moschkin wrote:

      What qualifies as a YUI-driven website?

      Most of my visual effects, in fact, most of the general functionality of
      the entire site that I'm building is driven by the YUI engine...

      ... however, I'm not programming YUI from the ground-up, as there
      are certain things that I still prefer to do my own way (and are,
      frankly, more efficient, such as page layout and customized icon menus).

      ... but, as far as YUI is concerned, I'm using no less than JSON,
      Table, Drag-Drop (twice, for custom drag-drop and sortable on a 2
      dimensional list), tree-view, slider and drop-down menu.

      If this qualifies as a YUI-driven application, how can we get it
      featured up there with the likes of JetBlue and LinkedIn?