Re: [ydn-javascript] Problem with Yahoo Calendar

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      p_bhangale47,

      Try including the following file when you want to use Dom, Event and Calendar together:

      That will give you all the dependencies you require in the correct order.  Make sure you include this file before you make use of any of the YUI components.

      -Eric

      On Oct 1, 2008, at 3:17 AM, p_bhangale47 wrote:

      Hi all,
      i am using Yahoo calendar in my web page for that i use yaho-dom-
      event.js file and that home page i also use event.js from yahoo for
      another purpose but due to this file the calendar control does'nt shown
      in the web page. In event.js file there is one section of "if(!
      YAHOO.util.Event) " like this due to this section my calendar control
      does not show so please help me.
      Thanks in Advance