Re: [ydn-javascript] 2.6.0 release

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      Venkat,

      Always refer to the Roadmap for this kind of information:

      We've been targeting 9/30 as beginning of the release window for 2.6.0, and we expect that the release will be issued later today if things go well.  If we don't get it out today, we'll put it out on Tuesday next week.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Oct 1, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Venkat Sadasivam wrote:

      Hi,

      When is the 2.6.0 release going to be?

      Thanks,
      Venkat

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

    • Sean Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        Any chance that release notes are ready for distribution?
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
          Sean,

          George has aggregated the release notes for you here:

          Regards,
          Eric