Re: [ydn-javascript] newbie-question: individual fixed-width 3-columns-layout

  • vikram pratap
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      hi you can change the YUI Style Sheet as per ur requirement u can change left right and contect margin in ccs.
      u can do it. try again
      warm reagrds
      vikram

      On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:19 PM, adrian_verstuyft <adrian.verstuyft@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      how should I alter what css-file(s) to get an individual layout?
      For example:
      width: 955px

      left sidebar: 155px (respectively the appropriate em value)
      main: 600px (with 20px margin left and 30px right)
      right sidebar: 200px

      And how can I individually set the space between the yui-g´s?
      I appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

      Adrian