newbie-question: individual fixed-width 3-columns-layout

  • adrian_verstuyft
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      how should I alter what css-file(s) to get an individual layout?
      For example:
      width: 955px

      left sidebar: 155px (respectively the appropriate em value)
      main: 600px (with 20px margin left and 30px right)
      right sidebar: 200px

      And how can I individually set the space between the yui-g´s?
      I appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

      Adrian
    • vikram pratap
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        hi you can change the YUI Style Sheet as per ur requirement u can change left right and contect margin in ccs.
        u can do it. try again
        warm reagrds
        vikram

        Hi,