Problem with Yahoo Calendar

  • p_bhangale47
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi all,
      i am using Yahoo calendar in my web page for that i use yaho-dom-
      event.js file and that home page i also use event.js from yahoo for
      another purpose but due to this file the calendar control does'nt shown
      in the web page. In event.js file there is one section of "if(!
      YAHOO.util.Event)" like this due to this section my calendar control
      does not show so please help me.
      Thanks in Advance
    • vikram pratap
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        hi,
         u can use the YUI calendar if u r not show on the page. first u can debugg the javascript fubction  and find out where the problem.

        warm regards,
        vikram

        On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:47 PM, p_bhangale47 <p_bhangale47@...> wrote:

        Hi all,
        i am using Yahoo calendar in my web page for that i use yaho-dom-
        event.js file and that home page i also use event.js from yahoo for
        another purpose but due to this file the calendar control does'nt shown
        in the web page. In event.js file there is one section of "if(!
        YAHOO.util.Event)" like this due to this section my calendar control
        does not show so please help me.
        Thanks in Advance

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          p_bhangale47,

          Try including the following file when you want to use Dom, Event and Calendar together:

          That will give you all the dependencies you require in the correct order.  Make sure you include this file before you make use of any of the YUI components.

          -Eric