Re: DataTable -- Need Text and Value field.

  • deepeyes2c
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      Could you post at least a bit of your code or an example page, it
      would help to get your problem fixed ;)
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "soulrevanger"

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        I could, but it would be nicer if, after I took the time to explain a
        few things, you took the time to reply. You want code? There you have
        it. It isn't what you want? So sorry.

        http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.5.0/assortedControls.html

        Satyam