Question about featured YUI websites...

  • Nathan Moschkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      What qualifies as a YUI-driven website?

      Most of my visual effects, in fact, most of the general functionality of
      the entire site that I'm building is driven by the YUI engine...

      ... however, I'm not programming YUI from the ground-up, as there
      are certain things that I still prefer to do my own way (and are,
      frankly, more efficient, such as page layout and customized icon menus).

      ... but, as far as YUI is concerned, I'm using no less than JSON,
      Table, Drag-Drop (twice, for custom drag-drop and sortable on a 2
      dimensional list), tree-view, slider and drop-down menu.

      If this qualifies as a YUI-driven application, how can we get it
      featured up there with the likes of JetBlue and LinkedIn?
    • Eric Miraglia