Re: Rich Text Editor does not render correctly if reset-fonts-grids.css is included

  • peychevi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, dav.glass@... wrote:

      > peychevi --
      >
      > The Rich Text Editor will try to output "non-styled" HTML.

      Hm, is there some special reason for that?

      including reset, you will need to style it on your own.
      > Since reset is wiping the styling from the default <ul><li>'s.

      As I see, RTE is using iframe. Because I don't want to exclude
      reset.css or style <ul><li> on my own, I think a (simple) solution
      could be to load the html, which RTE produces in another iframe,
      placed in my test div, correct? Of course, I will not include
      reset.css, exactly as RTE does.

      > You could apply base.css to it:
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/base/
      >
      > Dav