Examples

  • Maxwell_Hung
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      I'm looking to try and setup a pop up calendar to populate select
      boxes for all date parts (day,month,year) like the example in Japanese
      calendar.
      I downloaded the examples to modify the Japanese one but I realised
      that in the example, the year field never changes.

      Does anyone have a working example of this?

      Thanks
    • sewixp
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Maxwell_Hung" <lists@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking to try and setup a pop up calendar to populate select
        > boxes for all date parts (day,month,year) like the example in Japanese
        > calendar.
        > I downloaded the examples to modify the Japanese one but I realised
        > that in the example, the year field never changes.
        >
        > Does anyone have a working example of this?
        >
        > Thanks

        I have the same problem. The year in the japanese example never
        changes. I tried to modify the script but it doesn't work.

        Somebody? Please!

        Thanks