YUI Loader + Button + Container = Simple Dialog with regular browser buttons

  • hifire81
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      I'm experiencing an odd problem. I have a page that uses several yui
      components. Here's how I've used loader on the page:

      var Site = {};

      Site.loader = new YAHOO.util.YUILoader ();

      Site.loader.addModule({
      requires: ["dom","event"],
      name: 'site.js',
      type: 'js',
      fullpath: '/assets/js/site.js'
      });

      Site.loader.addModule({
      requires:
      ["dragdrop","json","container","button","menu","animation","connection","site.js"],
      name: 'site_app_script_edit.js',
      type: 'js',
      fullpath: '/assets/js/site_app_script_edit.js'
      });

      Site.loader.insert({
      require: ["dom","event","menu","site.js","site_app_script_edit.js"],
      loadOptional: false,
      onSuccess: Site.onSuccess
      });

      I have buttons on the page that look are proper yui buttons but the
      buttons in a simple dialog are normal browser buttons. On another page
      where I don't require dragdrop, animation, connection and json the
      buttons in simple dialogs display as expected. I'm stumped.

      Any thoughts?