TabView - clicking active tab

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      I havent found an answer to this on the forums. I am using tabView in
      a sample application. I have 3 tabs that work great -- the 4th tab is
      really just a dummy tab -- when you click it, it should redirect you
      to the href in the code. But when that tab has the "selected" class,
      I can't seem to get a handle on that href -- am I missing something?

      Here is a sample snippet of the code:

      <ul class="yui-nav">
      <li class="selected"><a href="http://www.yahoo.com">Preview
      Yahoo.com</a></li>
      </ul>

      The last tab is "selected" just for a visual effect in this example --
      when I click the tab, nothing happens. Do I need to attach a
      listened to the tab click? If so, how do I get the href to redirect
      the user?

      Tim