CurrentPageReport reports zero-based index - can it report 1-based?

  • a11st4rc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi,

      Internally I understand why the datatable paginator is zero-based for
      startIndex and endIndex, but this makese little sense to the average
      user when they see

      0 - 9 of 20

      for example. We are often asked by clients why it is not 1 - 10 of 20
      as this makes more sense.

      Is there a way in which we can change the CurrentPageReport template
      placeholder to report startIndex and endIndex as + 1?

      Cheers!