Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Event Names - is there a list?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
      Mousemove events are somewhat expensive in that they fire constantly and
      you wouldn't want to add any further processing to what they already take.

      Extra information on a per-cell basis could be added simply by setting
      the title attribute of the cell with a suitable formatter function so
      that it will show as a regular tooltip. You can also use YUI's ToolTip
      control, set to listen to the table element as a whole and then, in
      response to the event that signals it is about to pop up, you fill its
      contents right there depending on which row it all happened.

      Satyam