DataTable - reload data with different query

  • matthew_be
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008

      When a user types inside an input element in my webpage,
      I want the DataTable to reload its data, based on the initial query
      string and the value from the input element.

      But how can I ask the DataTable to send again an Ajax request and
      render with new data, whenever there is a keyup event in the input
      element ?

      Thank you for any information.