Modal Problem

  • meadmaker1977
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      I can't post all my code but I can give u a general overview and I
      hope that will work. I have a an overlay to which has a menu to load
      different views without doing whole page refreshes. With the overlay,
      i have a container for "popup" dialogs. Whenever I need a popup
      dialog, I load an external file into the dialog holder. Now this works
      great except , well here is an example:

      I load the vendor maintenence screen. I click on the button to add a
      new vendor contact. Everything works great. I then go to edit
      Items. I realize I forgot to add a contact so while i am thinking
      about it, I go back to the vendor maintenance screen and click the
      button to add a new contact and the dialog comes up but it is unusable
      like I called a modal dialog from it. I hope this makes sense.

      TIA