Re: Single global YAHOO library instance for all iframe pages?

  • Caridy Patino
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hello gpaslanis:

      Bubbling Library Roadmap:

      YUI 2.6.0 GA will be ready soon (I guess), and one week later I will
      release the latest version of the bubbling. After that I will invest
      all my free time to start coding the Bubbling Library 3.x from
      scratch, and should be ready for the YUI 3.x GA.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)
      Yahoo! LATAM