YUI loader and hiding page until all components ready.

  • hifire81
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      I've been experimenting with using YUI loader to load all external
      scripts and css. It's programmatically very slick but pages are
      initially displayed without any style jump around while all
      dependencies are downloaded and processed.

      What can I do so the user only sees the page once it's ready? Should I
      make a div with a very high zindex on top of the whole page and then
      hide it when the page is ready?
    • Caridy Patino
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hey,