Re: [ydn-javascript] confused with API

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      It sounds somewhat confusing but the doc and example do match.

      Perhaps this would make it clearer (the blue is my addition).

      Parameters:
      Array <Array> of Date field arrays [where each entry is]in the format [YYYY, MM, DD].

      There is a further level of array in the listener due to the way the
      Event Provider passes the arguments.

      Satyam